Friday, December 25, 2009

doctor who end of time torrent


Which brings me to my disappointment this morning when I realized the Doctor Who Christmas special ‘The End Of Time” wasn’t airing until tomorrow.

What bollocks! If that’s the way it’s gonna be, call it a friggin Day-After-Christmas special. Here I thought the Brits were all anti-torture. But this was a cruel blow.

I was already setting my clock to London time so as to anticipate the availability of the torrent.

But, hey, it’s just another 24 hours, and waiting for Doctor Who to air is usually a matter of months. I’ll get through it with my new British series–Misfits.

A group of dysfunctional British teens who are all stuck doing court-mandated community service get stuck in a freak lightning storm and develop superpowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment