Sunday, December 27, 2009

rachael ray racy photos


Rachael Ray spoke to "Nightline" co-anchor Cynthia McFadden recently, and she defended (among other things) her decision to pose provocatively in lad mag FHM.

"I thought if I'm gutsy enough to do this, this is a good thing for everybody," Ray said of being 35 and asked to pose in the magazine in 2003. "This is the everywoman, here she is. And I thought, what the heck? I asked my husband what he thought of it and he said, oh, kinda cool. And I did it and it was the most scared I've ever been and I wouldn't change a thing. I'd do it again tomorrow."

Ray also said her mother "remains furious" over her decision to participate in the shoot, and that she initially thought FHM stood for "Food and Home" not "For Him Magazine."

In the interview, which airs tonight (Monday) at 11:35 ET on ABC News' "Nightline," Ray also discusses the origin of her famous phrase "EVOO," defends her endorsement deal with Dunkin' Donuts, and explains that she is "not a chef."

See Rachael's FHM photos and Watch the

No comments:

Post a Comment